Recovery Link Can Connect You With:
- Detoxification, including pregnancy detox, and medically-assisted detox
- Inpatient, residential treatment for 30, 60, 90, etc., days
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs)
- Mental Health Case Management
- Support Groups
- Adolescent behavioral and residential programs
- Halfway housing, transitional housing, and Sober Living
- Crisis Stabilization Units (CSUs)
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Family Resources
- Community Resources, such as housing, food, transportation, etc.
- Parenting Classes
- Legal Services
- Psychiatry and medication management
- Individual, family, and group therapies
- And More!
Call (865) 374-LINK (5465) with any questions and to discuss your options.