Monthly Calendar of Activities
Peninsula’s Peer Support Academies are peer support centers offering support for hundreds of individuals in Blount, Knox and Sevier counties. Men and women age 18 and older who have a mental illness are eligible to apply to participate in the program.
Peer Support Academies supplement members’ mental health services by providing socialization opportunities, as well as education and support groups to enhance wellness. The academies are staffed by peer support specialists, certified by the State of Tennessee, who have completed an 80-hour training program.
- Knoxville – August 2021 Schedule
- Knoxville – July 2021 Schedule
- Knoxville – June 2021 Schedule
- Knoxville – May 2021 Schedule
- Knoxville – April 2021 Schedule
- Knoxville – March 2021 Schedule