Monthly Calendar of Activities
Peninsula’s Peer Support Academies are peer support centers offering support for hundreds of individuals in Blount, Knox and Sevier counties. Men and women age 18 and older who have a mental illness are eligible to apply to participate in the program.
Peer Support Academies supplement members’ mental health services by providing socialization opportunities, as well as education and support groups to enhance wellness. The academies are staffed by peer support specialists, certified by the State of Tennessee, who have completed an 80-hour training program.
Check out our monthly calendars highlighting the activities provided monthly by the Blount County Peer Support Academy.
- Blount – April 2021 Calendar
- Blount – March 2021 Calendar
- Blount – February 2021 Calendar
- Blount- January 2021 Calendar
- Blount – December 2020 Calendar
- Blount – November 2020 Calendar