Thank you for visiting Peninsula.
Peninsula does not release patient information over its website.
If you or a loved one is in Crisis
- Please call 911 or Mobile Crisis at 855-CRISIS1 (855-274-7471) and you will be routed to a trained crisis specialist in your area or
- visit the closest Emergency Department.
Having thoughts of suicide, or worried about a loved one who is?
- If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide or experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis, 988 provides 24/7 connection to confidential support. There is Hope. Just call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800)-273-8255 or call 911
- 24/7 Crisis Text Line for Tennessee Residents – Text TN to 741-741.
- Mobile Crisis Services is a 24/7/365 response team for those who are experiencing a mental health emergency. You may access both adult, youth and children services by calling the statewide crisis line or your local mobile crisis center. Call 855-CRISIS-1 (855-274-7471) and you will be routed to a trained crisis specialist in your area.
If you are inquiring to obtain copies of your medical record, specific written consent from the proper party is required to release such medical information. Federal and state regulations (such as HIPAA) protect patient information, so it is important that proper authorization is obtained.
Also please note that, in accordance with Tennessee state law, there may be a charge associated with obtaining a copy of your records and photo identification is required. To obtain specific details or answers to your questions, please contact our Health Information Management/Medical Record Department at (865) 374-5269 or by fax at (865) 374-2038.
To obtain your medical records in person you can visit Parkwest Medical Center registration check-in in the main lobby. Let them know you’re there for medical records and a clerk will assist you. Medical records office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Making An Outpatient Appointment
If you would like more information about Peninsula or would like to make an outpatient appointment, you may call (865) 970-9800 at any time. Speaking with representatives from our call center is the only way to start the appointment process.
Requesting a Medication Refill
Please click on the box to the bottom right of your screen that says “Chat With Us.” That’s the easiest way to start your medication refill process.
Additional Information or Concerns about Your Treatment
If you have a question, request or comment that does not pertain to obtaining medical records or making an appointment please fill out the form below. This is also an appropriate place to submit any concerns or complaints you have about your Peninsula experience or treatment. We will forward your concerns to the appropriate person so that someone can address them in a timely manner.
Contact Peninsula Behavioral HealthPlease note that messages sent using this form may not be secure and should not contain medical, insurance, or other confidential information.