Who can visit and when?
Visitation can only occur after the Therapist has spoken with you and has recommended for visits to begin.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in at the front desk.
To make sure that visitation is a pleasant, positive, and safe experience for all involved, the following guidelines have been developed and implemented.
- Visitation is a time to visit and support the patient, not to cause distress. If the visit becomes tense or negative, staff may intervene if it becomes disruptive to your child and/or the other patients. Staff will encourage the visitor(s) to leave and discuss the visit with the therapist at the next opportunity available.
- Visitors not on the approved list will not be allowed to visit.
- Use of Hand-Held Detectors: For the safety of our patients, please note that all visitors are subject to scanning by hand-held detectors. Refusal to consent to such scanning may result in restriction from visitation.
- Please address all visitation questions with the case manager or therapist before visitation.
- Please leave all of your belongings in your car. You must leave your keys with the receptionist.
- Belongings for the patients are to be checked in at the front desk after visitation so to not interfere with your time to visit with your loved one. Only the following items may be brought in during visitation: jacket/coat, shoes, and underwear